FIRST LOOK: Work Begins On South Denver Outdoor Concert Venue
Yesterday the City of Denver celebrated the groundbreaking of what is planned to be a 7,500-capacity public outdoor concert and event venue.
The project has been in the works for several years, with support from a non-profit organization.
When completed in 2017, Levitt Pavilion Denver will feature:
- 50 free concerts annually with local, regional, national and international acts
- A rich spectrum of music genres: R&B, country, rock, Latin, blues, jazz, children’s and more!
- Relaxed, open lawn setting
- Local food vendors
- State-of-the-art sound and lighting
- Easily accessible location near public transportation and bike paths
- Family-friendly environment
Outside of Levitt Pavilion Denver concert series, the state-of-the-art amphitheater will be available for use by schools, arts organizations, outside promoters and other non-profits. It is located in Ruby Hill Park, just south of Downtown Denver.